Monday, February 1, 2010

First Turn, Mana Screwed

Well, I've been subscribed here to Blogger.com for well over a month; and this is my first entry. While, I did have a LiveJournal years ago, I hardly ever posted in that either. I certianly hope this endeavour is much more productive.

Speaking of productivity, I've not been very active socially, economicaly, physically or even mentally. This year, 2010, I hope to fix everything about that previous statement. It may take a while, and the steps will not be very big at first. I'll get frustrated, depressed, and disappointed I'm sure, but I need to focus on the successes.

A friend of mine on here has a blog ("Are There Any More Cookies", I'm sure you can find it somewhere to the left. He is a very amusing person, and his take on life and his observations have always cracked a smile. Anyway, more to the point, he takes pictures and often posts them in his entries. I would like to take a lief from his book and do the same, probably not with his frequency however.

I'm in the process of losing weight and getting into a better shape other than "Pear". We'll see how this goes. At the end of the posts, I'll just keep a brief virtual record of this process as well. Also any books I've finished or small projects I've completed. Let the games begin!

Weight: 324lbs Goal: 225lbs
Stomach: 54" Goal: To See Abs
Waist: 49.5" Goal: 36"
Hips: 55" Goal: Not Ghetto-Booty (bubble is fine)
Books Read: "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" Bill Bryson

1 comment:

  1. Remember, baby steps are still steps. I've been trying to re-commit myself to my fitness goals, too, and it's not easy. I just keep reminding myself that ten little steps eventually add up to five big ones, so it doesn't matter how slow the progress is as long as you're still making some.

    ReplyDelete